Director of Clinical Education and Training - USA
(Travel Position) - Various locations around the United States
Description du poste
Are you a Doctor of Physical Therapy who is passionate about balance and mobility disorders?
Do you love to travel and teach colleagues how to implement technology into clinical practice?
If so, this Director of Clinical Education and Training position is for you!
As a Virtualis Director of Clinician Education and Training, you will manage a team of Clinical Educators and travel to customer sites to provide post-sale clinical training support on products purchased. Inpatient or outpatient clinical experience in patients with vestibular and balance-related disorders and/or neurologic disorders is required. Use of a variety of rehabilitation technology is recommended, skilled use of virtual reality and Computerized Dynamic Posturography (SOT, ADT, MCT) or other force plate technology is highly recommended. Managing a team, teaching or clinical education experience a plus!
The Virtualis, VR Corp Director of Clinical Education and Training position is a full-time position that reports directly to the General Manager. Responsibilities include providing onsite clinical training to Virtualis VR partners. Some customer markets include (but, not limited to): Rehabilitation Services (PT, OT, SLP, etc.), Audiology, ENT, Chiropractic (Functional Neurology), Research and Academic facilities.
Virtualis, is a dynamic and innovative global rehabilitation health technology company founded in 2015 by a renowned French Vestibular Physiotherapist, Franck Assaban. Our product solutions focus on immersive virtual reality and force plate technology to improve people’s quality of life. Originally established for the treatment of patients with visual motion sensitivity, products have since expanded to include the assessment and treatment of all vestibular dysfunctions. Most recently, Virtualis was the first in the world to integrate immersive virtual reality with motion simulator technology. Our products are used by many physiotherapists, functional rehabilitation centers, hospitals, and clinical practices around the world. Virtualis has also won numerous international awards for innovative solutions to the management of balance and mobility disorders. The U.S. entity, Virtualis VR Corp, was established in 2019 and the business is quickly expanding its footprint in the United States. Clinicians, researchers, and academics can now “see beyond reality” with the most innovative therapeutic virtual reality and force plate technology product solutions on the market to help treat their patients.
Virtualis VR Corp Director of Clinical Education and Training job duties include:
– Manage a team of Clinical Educators
– Contribution to the development of clinical educational presentations for the purpose of training professionals on Virtualis products to deliver on targets
– Customer site visits and delivery of onsite professional clinical education and training for Virtualis products.
– Conduct prospect demo’s onsite and virtual, as requested for sale support
– Develop strategic partnerships through the KOL network
– Identify, nurture, and build long term research partnerships
– Work closely with marketing to establish successful support, channel and partner programs
– Revise product manual for the U.S. market as needed to meet customer expectations
– Tracking and monitoring productivity and effectiveness KPI’s on a monthly basis
– Compiling and sharing of any competitive Market Intelligence to internal stake holders
– Collaboration with Sales & Operations groups to ensure maximized value for both parties in customer relationship
– Provide onsite clinical and product demonstration from time-to-time as requested.
– Attend all tradeshows/conferences, as needed
– Valid US state license in Physical Therapy
– Minimum of 3 years clinical (or clinical residency) experience treating patients with vestibular & balance diagnosis and/or neurologic disorders –
Vestibular board certification and/or specialization is required .
– Experience treating a wide variety of patient populations is a plus.
– Having a PhD or Research experience is a plus.
– Frequent use of technology in clinical practice; of highest interest: virtual reality, Computerized Dynamic Posturography (SOT, ADT, MCT) or other force plate technologies.
– Teaching or education experience is required.
– Strong speaking, presentation, and power point skills
– Rapid relationship building and emotional intelligence skills
– Strategic thinking skills and the ability to prioritize high value work
– Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently
– Sense of urgency, high energy, adaptable, creative, and resourceful
– Exceptional written and verbal communication proficiencies
– Must be able/willing to travel overnight to business meetings, customer sites for training, and/or trade shows nationwide.
Send us your CV and cover letter to [email protected]