March 22, 2022
Clinical Education Opportunity- Virtualis Clinical Educator (Per Diem) - USA
Per Diem (Travel Position)- Various locations around the United States
Description du poste
Are you a Doctor of Physical Therapy who is passionate about balance and mobility disorders? Do you love to travel and teach colleagues how to implement technology into clinical practice? If so, this Clinical Educator Per Diem position is for you!
As a Virtualis Clinical Educator (Per Diem), you will travel to customer sites and provide post-sale clinical training support on products purchased. Inpatient or outpatient clinical experience in patients with vestibular and balance-related disorders and/or neurologic disorders is preferred. Use of a variety of rehabilitation technology is recommended, skilled use of virtual reality and computerized dynamic posturography (SOT, ADT, MCT) or other force plate technology is highly recommended. Teaching or clinical education experience a plus!
The Virtualis, VR Corp Clinical Educator (Per Diem) position is an independent contractor position that reports directly to the Director of Clinical Education and Training.
Responsibilities include providing onsite clinical training to Virtualis VR partners. Some customer markets include (but, not limited to): Rehabilitation Services (PT, OT, SLP, etc.), Audiology, ENT, Chiropractic (Functional Neurology), Research and Academic Facilities.
Virtualis, is a dynamic and innovative global rehabilitation health technology company founded in 2015 by a renowned French Vestibular Physiotherapist, Franck Assaban. Our product solutions focus on immersive virtual reality and force plate technology to improve people’s quality of life. Originally established for the treatment of patients with visual motion sensitivity, products have since expanded to include the assessment and treatment of all vestibular dysfunctions. Most recently, Virtualis was the first in the world to integrate immersive virtual reality with motion simulator technology. Our products are used by many physiotherapists, functional rehabilitation centers, hospitals, and clinical practices around the world. Virtualis has also won numerous international awards for innovative solutions to the management of balance and mobility disorders. The U.S. entity, Virtualis VR Corp, was established in 2019 and the business is quickly expanding its footprint in the United States. Clinicians, researchers, and academics can now “see beyond reality” with the most innovative therapeutic virtual reality and force plate technology product solutions on the market to help treat their patients.
Virtualis VR Corp Clinical Educator (Per Diem) job duties include:
– Proactive participation in Continuing Education onboarding and mentoring sessions with cross functional team members.
– Contribution to development of clinical educational presentations for the purpose of training professionals on Virtualis products to deliver on targets
– Customer site visits and delivery of onsite professional clinical education and training for Virtualis products.
– Maintenance of post-training summary reports capturing any technical challenges prior to and/or during clinical training, and other information outlined in clinical training process documents.
– Tracking and monitoring productivity and effectiveness KPI’s on a monthly basis
– Compiling and sharing of any competitive Market Intelligence to internal stake holders
– Collaboration with Sales & Operations groups to ensure maximized value for both parties in customer relationship
– Provision of onsite clinical and product demonstration may be requested from time-to-time.
– Valid US state license in Physical Therapy (or other clinical rehabilitation field)
– Minimum of 3 years clinical (or clinical residency) experience treating patients with vestibular & balance diagnosis and/or neurologic disorders – board certification and/or specialization is preferred.
– Experience treating a wide variety of patient populations is a plus.
– Frequent use of technology in clinical practice; of highest interest: virtual reality, computerized dynamic posturography (SOT, ADT, MCT) or other force plate technologies.
– Teaching or education experience preferred.
– Strong speaking, presentation, and power point skills
– Rapid relationship building and emotional intelligence skills
– Strategic thinking skills and the ability to prioritize high value work
– Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently
– Sense of urgency, high energy, adaptable, creative, and resourceful
– Exceptional written and verbal communication proficiencies
– Must be able/willing to travel overnight to business meetings, customer sites for training, and/or trade shows nationwide.
– Flexible weekday schedules a plus
Send us your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
– Team Spirit