Consultant - Trainer (Physiotherapist)
Several regions to be filled in France.
Virtualis is an ultra dynamic and innovative start-up from Montpellier which, since its creation in 2015, is the world leader in functional rehabilitation and treatment of balance disorders using virtual reality.
Virtualis is first and foremost a therapeutic project and continues to develop with this primary objective in mind. The company was founded and is managed by a physiotherapist.
Its customers are physiotherapists, functional rehabilitation centres, hospitals, medical specialists, etc. in several hundred practices and rehabilitation centres throughout the world.
Virtualis is surrounded by prestigious scientific partners and has won numerous international awards for the innovation of its solutions.
We are currently looking for our future Consultant/Trainer. He/she must be a qualified physiotherapist and have worked in a practice or centre.
Several regions to be filled in France.
Reporting to the French Sales Director, the role of the Consultant/Trainer has the following main objectives
- He/she presents the company's solutions in hospitals, SRG clinics, CRFs and private practices (physiotherapists, ENT specialists, osteopaths, etc.).
- He/she is responsible for ensuring the proper handling and use of Virtualis solutions by providing training at the customer's site, at Virtualis headquarters or remotely (digitally).
- He/she will be part of the internal scientific committee (2 Physiotherapists, 1 Ergo) to design and/or improve the Virtual Reality rehabilitation software. He/she will use his/her experience as a clinician to improve the therapeutic effectiveness of our solutions by participating in the development of applications, the content of clinical training, the monitoring of research work with partner teams, presentations at congresses, courses in medical schools, etc...
- He/she joins a team of Consultants - Trainers where methods, tools and actions are coordinated and homogeneous.
- He/she contributes to the development of Virtualis sales and turnover by giving on-site demonstrations, individual and group web demos (webinars), etc. and by establishing a trusting commercial relationship with customers.
His leitmotiv is customer satisfaction.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To make presentations / demonstrations of Virtualis solutions to Customers or Prospects or Distributors
- Advise clients on the use of solutions, on possible care protocols, provide clinical insight
- Participate in the definition and evolution of the training program for customers or Distributors
- Develop or develop teaching methods, tools and means according to the training to be given to customers or Distributors.
- Validate the knowledge acquired by customers and implement corrective actions
- To make a pedagogical assessment of the training activity and to communicate it to the Management.
- Deliver hardware and software training on customer (or Distributor) sites, at Virtualis headquarters or in a live remote demo
- Train Virtualis Trainers from among Virtualis clients (session of certified training days)
- Conducting live webinars to present Virtualis solutions
- Participate in national and even international trade fairs.
- Record all data in the Virtualis CRM, Sellsy, according to the defined processes
- Manage and develop the portfolio of opportunities in your sector, Know how to analyse the needs and expectations of your clients, advise them and develop their loyalty. Your contacts are healthcare practitioners at all levels: you are able to understand their needs and respond to them
- You will support the sales team with your skills as a therapist and intervene in the sales cycle to provide clinical evidence
- Be able to establish a lasting relationship with your contact person
- Working in collaboration with the Marketing Team: reporting all relevant information from the field, deploying actions defined by Marketing, qualifying and managing leads generated by Marketing (website, emailing, webinars, trade shows, etc.).
- Define or develop the internal training programme for employees (new arrivals, skills development, etc.).
- Participate in the Virtualis Internal Scientific Committee, made up of internal collaborators, healthcare professionals, to develop the offers, define new protocols while maintaining the therapeutic objective, the true DNA of Virtualis.
- Participate in the elaboration of clinical manuals and protocols by bringing its expertise in the field and in the field.
- Health professional: Physiotherapist DE
- Ability to transmit
- Good communicator, availability and reactivity
- Versatility, a sense of initiative, analytical skills and a taste for human relations are necessary.
- Listening skills
- Salesmanship, commercial experience would be a plus or be attracted by commercial relations
- Ability to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- To be curious: about the field of activity, our clients' business, new technologies ...
- Autonomous, organized, rigorous, tenacious
- Mastery / Taste for sale
- Professional English
- Mastery of NICTs (New Information Technologies)
We are committed to:
- team spirit
these are the internal values that drive us every day!
In conclusion, a physiotherapist who wishes to retrain (full training will be provided) and who already has an appetite for commercial relations, human contact and customer satisfaction, or who has already successfully retrained in the commercial field.
Type of employment :
Full-time, permanent contract
Do you recognize yourself? Tempted by adventure?
Send us your CV and cover letter to [email protected].